We promote, support and enhance the quality of BC community-based justice services and programs.
PARCA’s work concentrates on services for both young and adult offenders.
PARCA’s work concentrates on services for both young and adult offenders. This focus requires significant involvement with Justice Departments at both the federal and provincial levels.
We promote better services and service delivery by:
- sharing information and advice with one another
- working closely with and advising government
- advocating for humane, effective criminal justice
- supporting the interests of service providers
- facilitating information sharing between government and membership
- helping to provide public information and education
- encouraging research, innovation and evaluation