PARCA's mission is to promote, support and enhance the quality of community-based justice services and programs in the province of British Columbia.
PARCA's work concentrates on services for both young and adult offenders. This focus necessitates significant involvement with Justice Departments at both the federal and provincial levels.
We promote better services and service delivery by:
- sharing information and advice with one another
- working closely with and advising government
- advocating for humane, effective criminal justice
- supporting the interests of service providers
- facilitating information sharing between government and membership
- helping to provide public information and education
- encouraging research, innovation and evaluation
In this challenging economy, PARCA's work becomes ever more vital to helping find ways to maintain the program options and quality necessary to ensure public safety.
Please click on the following links to read the release of the FTAP Reviews.
Click on the link below to read the British Columbia Criminal Justice Association's Newsletter.
First Call published its research report, Child Labour is No Accident: The Experience of BC’s Working Children.